Just me.


Photobucket

Some days, I'm not.
Other days, I am.



archives

March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
March 2010
credits

skin by: Jane
Monday, March 13, 2006 @ 7:19 PM
A New Beginning x)

Harlow people (: I am back for the second time! lol.
i've deleted my first ever blog to start this second one..

Well, so much has happened since i was away from blogger.
Um.it's already the 1st day of my march holidays and im still here, shaking my legs, refusing to start on any homework. grr.

whooooosh.The first term is OVER.
I didnt know what i was doing throughout it, nevermind.
Oh! I can never forget how sylvia and i were trying our best to avoid bumping into Pearly Lim for she would catch us for our unclipped fringe. geez.i remembered how she once caught us and reprimanded us loudly and even said that we were trying to show her attitude. .__. I really hated her then. But now, I dont hate her as much and i think that she is actually quite a nice lady. (:

My class has been a rather noisy one and we 'love' one another. Cute huh?
Agatha and Theresa has been expressing their love for each other through minor arguements in class. :p And there's this x.r, who is always so absorbed in himself, lost in his little world. wonder what he is actually thinking about. actually i dont give a damn. I hang out around with sin ling and yi ling most in class since i knew them before. We like to comment on others, not in a bad way though.so dont worry if it's you.(not you and you and you). Oops. X: Some of the guys have a very good sense of humor. abit like xiao zhu type .so frikking lame. But it's good luh to laugh every now and then. I think im starting to get used to my class. (:

i think i wont go to the trouble of typing a little bit more. xp
im waiting for my dinner to come and campus superstar to start. looking forward to adriano's and zhi yang's performances. *adds oil*