Just me.


Photobucket

Some days, I'm not.
Other days, I am.



archives

March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
March 2010
credits

skin by: Jane
Saturday, August 12, 2006 @ 11:51 PM
Perfect Man

NAM TCEFREP

Gudemanur argesso ne sumi da handedo
'Cause you are the one
Modu byonhanda hedo (nan byonhaji anhgesso) gunyang neboryo dwo
Naui gunyoegen shigani phiryohar thenika nan gidaryoyaman doe
Teron himdurgeji hangsang ne gyothen wanbyoghan sarangi isso
Nega jur su obdon manhun gog sesangur da gajin noir thenika
Gudemanur argesso ne sumi da handedo
'Cause you are the one
Dashin nege niga obdon shiryon to obsur goya ne phume nega ijen
Shwir su idorog
Rescue me
Nega tonaboriji jone (amugodo mollasso) nega junyohedon gon
Oh, na irpun ijen kedarasso nomu nujojiman
Norur ara bongoya hanaui sarangingor
Jebal nege dagchin gothong sogeso narur guhene jugeni
Il nyon gathun harurur sanun ge nomu hime gyowo gyondir su obso
Ya, the perfect man is who I be, sittin' on top with ya, but more swifter
Stronger than your nob liquor
Money hoes and clothes don't let the clues
Get ya, they not fear
Sogshi no giog soge nega aju domdomhage nukyojir ten
Moning khophi chorom god sarajirten majimag gihoerur nege jun sur
Obna dashi shijaghe
Non nega ormana himduronunji argoya noui gyothur tonanjog obshi
Call me
Nar badajun damyon ne modunge byonhar goya noi girur ganjorhi
Wonhe wonhe
See time don't stop, the crime don't stop
So I won't stop 'til I'm sittin' on top
To every home phone and a cell gets parked
And every hard top get chopped to we drop
*
*
Perfect Man
shinwa

只要为你活一天
今生今世的记念

Cos you are the one

昨夜无止尽在变
(我却永远不会变)
就让爱无悔

Oh my love
还是需要一些些时间考验
期待明天的明天

也许感觉疲惫
因为在你身边
竟然有爱如此完美
无能为力
我给不了一切
你现在该快乐
拥有全世界

只要为你活一天
今生今世的记念
Cos you are the one
Oh我的爱身边没有你
痛苦不再出现
只盼望你能够停留在我身边
Rescue me yeah woo

在你决定离开的之前
(为什么都没发现)
是我多么重要的蓝天
Oh但是我懂了
我来不及了
我原来那么爱你woah
你就是唯一的人

可不可以帮我从痛苦中走掉
过来救救我好不好
独日如年
数着分分秒秒
无法程受煎熬
我快受不了


You see
The perfect man is who I’d be
Sitting on top with ya but more swifter
Stronger than your nob liquor
Money hoes and clothes
Don’t let the clues get ya
They not fear

如果我在你的脑海里
都没有特别怀念的回忆
Morning coffee香气一般
简简单单远去
可不可以再给我一个机会
重新开始爱

有多痛
有多苦
你明明白白我的心
我从来没离开过 (你却伤我心)

(Call me)
是不是愿意接受我的改变我的情
好可望那个人就是你(是你)

只要为你活一天
今生今世的记念

Cos you are the one
Oh我的爱身边没有你
痛苦不再出现
只盼望你能够停留在我身边


See time don’t stop
The crime don’t stop
So I won’t stop till I’m sitting on top
To every home phone and a cell gets parked
And every hard top get chopped to we drop