|
Just me. ![]() Other days, I am.
archives March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 March 2010 credits skin by: Jane |
Saturday, November 11, 2006 @ 9:31 PM
ABOUT MYSELF! Write about yourself in 1000 words or more… ABOUT MYSELF Hello to whoever (who ever) who luckily (though I don’t know how lucky you can get)and, coincidentally happens to read this. I am going to rattle about myself, obviously in a rather not so nice manner. I am not so proud by the way to go on about my angelic self, which apparently last I’ve checked was NIL. So that just leaves me and my flaws. I am really STUPID. Nah, this is not any white lie and it is absolutely nothing but the truth. I don’t mean the result of my laziness that led to my stupidity. Perhaps I was already born like that. Yah, I take REAL long to learn new stuff, like 59876876 years to make a flower made up of raffia string. And at the end of it, the flower was not actually becoming like a fully-bloomed flower but a fallen leaf instead. And talking about my LAB experiences for BIO SPA is enough to break me down. All went horribly wrong and the traitor (teacher-in-charge) is probably enjoying every second of seeing my face twisted in utter confusion, and palms breaking out in cold sweat. At times, I tell myself, if my classmates can do it, I’m no exception either. But most of the times, self-deceiving is pretty common in my case. Ta~da. I HAVE NO TALENTS TO BOAST OF. I’m a flop when it comes to playing any musical instruments. I don’t have the sporty genes in me (only that I have hyperactive sweat glands). I do jog though. Friends around me think that I’m artistic. They are always saying “At least you can be an artist when you grow up.” Hello?! At most, I just scribble/ doodle/ waste my pen ink more they you do. Come to think of it, I don’t have any trademark drawing. Even my 6 years old cousin is famous for her hello-kitty drawing. The only object which comes close is a tree. THAT’S IT. A pathetic looking tree which doesn’t even have any expression to be called pathetic looking or whatsoever. HAH. I DO tell lies, but not that often. A rather not so glamorous thing to share here. For English EOY Paper 1which consisted of the composition, I chose the topic on “WHAT QUALITIES WILL YOU LOOK FOR IN A LIFE PARTNER?” Classmates asked my choice and I said the one on “WRITE ABOUT AN OCCASION YOU FAILED TO DO THE RIGHT THING WHICH LED TO SERIOUS CONSEQUENCES”! I was feeling rather embarrassed on doing that topic that resulted me in saying the latter. Yep. IM A FREAK! AND I AM GETTING TIRED ON ELABORATING ON EACH POINT. SO IM GONNA BE MORE BRIEF! (since when is Sharon not lazy?!?!) THANKS ARH. SHARON WILL CONTINUE SO DO(n’t) NOT WORRY. Yes. Here’s the continuation that you’ve been waiting for. IM NOT NICE. I LOOK AVERAGE. I DON’T HAVE ANY FEATURES THAT IM PROUD OF. IM SMALL (as in I don’t seem to grow any taller since from don’t know when?!). I LIKE TO EAT. BUT I ALWAYS REGRET AFTER I EAT. IM LAME ( though I still walk perfectly STRAIGHT). IM QUIET (though my screams still erupt every now and then). IM EASILY EMBARRASED (by some soul =P). IM BORED EASILY. IM A COMPUTER FREAK. I DISLIKE COPYING.=P IM A FAN OF IDOLS LIKE ENERGY/JAY/LEEHOM/SHOW/SOUL. IM A LOYAL VIEWER OF YULEBAIFENBAI. I LOVE THE HANDSOME XIEKUNDA! I WONDER IF I’LL STILL FIND HIM AS SHUAI 5 ODD YEARS DOWN THE ROAD. I AM NOT VAIN (though people say I am?). I JUST TAKE CARE OF HOW I LOOK. IM EASILY CONTENTED. IM ALWAYS COMPLAINING. IM A CONTRADICTOR. IM LUCKY TO HAVE A TWIN. IM LOVING HER. HAHA! I HATE HER A LOT THOUGH, SOMETIMES… SHE’S A WEIRDO LIKE ME. EXCEPT I DON’T REQUIRE LARGE USAGE OF WATER/TISSUE(TOILET) PAPERS/ CORRECTION TAPES/ INKS/ETC CETERA. HMMM… THE ONLY THING I WASTE MORE THAN HER IS TIME! DAMN. I’M BITCHY ONCE IN A WHILE. IM A BAD DAUGHTER. I’M UNREASONABLE AT TIMES. IM NOT SPOILT (at least I don’t think so). I’M HAPPY BEING ABLE TO LEAD A SIMPLE LIFE. BUT I GUESS I DO THINK A LOT TOO. I’M ALWAYS LAUGHING. I’M ALWAYS FROWNING. I HATE ZHANGSHUWEI. IM A GOOD GIRL (meaning not under bad influence ((though I’m pretty good friends with some of them)) and peer pressure). IM A HOMELY PERSON. I LOVE MY ROOM. THOUGH IT’S NOTHING MUCH, REALLY. I’M VERY KIASU ( though I can’t beat my friend’s record of queuing the earliest for some events ((around 6+++am you know, HOW TO BEAT?!)). THIS BRINGS ME TO MY NEXT POINT. I TAKE REALLY, REALLY LONG TO LEAVE THE HOUSE. LIKE I SAID, I WANT TO LOOK GOOD. WHO DOESN’T? I’M NOT AS SHY AS BEFORE, BUT STILL AM. HAHA. SOUNDS SENSELESS? I’M EASY-GOING (“anything lar”) IM ALWAYS COTEMPLATING WHETHER TO GO OUT. IM UNCOMFORTABLE WITH STRANGERS (who isn’t?) IM TIMID. IM TRYING MY BEST TO SMILE (like JT =D). I FEEL STRESSED ALL THE TIME (like JT? Again). I LOVE SHAGUA (heheh.) IM ALWAYS CREATING TROUBLE. IM A SCHOOL-HATER. IM ANTI-SOCIAL BUT I DON’T ANTI-SOCIALIZE. IM ALWAYS COMPLAINING AND HATING. IM FUN SOMETIMES. I SELL FISH AT TIMES. IM CRAZY. IS THAT AN UNDERSTATEMENT?! IM ALWAYS REGRETTING AND FRETTING. OMG. FRED. TPY. I ALWAYS HAVE FUNNY DREAMS (picture ISHI as a sweeper?! EWW.) MY DIET PLAN HAS NEVER SUCCEEDED (sadly, my jogging plan too, nowadays, at least) IM STARTING TO UNDERSTAND THAT EATING IS SUCH A JOY AND WOOHOO! I LOVE FOODDDD! IM A HOPELESS SLACKER. IM FAKE AT TIMES. IM SCREWED. IM BASICALLY A LITTLE OF YOU BUT DEFINITELY MORE OF MYSELF. IN CASE YOU MISSED THE “OH-WHEN-IS-SHARON-NOT-LAZY” PART, GENTLEMEN AND LADIES, MY NAME IS SHARON. SPELT AS S-H-A-R-O-N!!!!!! (MY NAME IS VERY COMMON, I KNOW, I KNOW. =/) ((NOT LIKE YUTAKI/ISHI/SHINYA/MISAKI/ETC CETERA)) Let me DO THE WORD COUNT NOW! QI DAI! OKAY, IT’S NOT YET 1000 WORDS. DAMN. OKAY. IT IS NOW. PHEW. (ONETHOUSANDANDSE7ENWORDSTOBEPRECISETHANKYOUONCEAGAINBYEBYE) |