|
Just me. ![]() Other days, I am.
archives March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 March 2010 credits skin by: Jane |
Friday, January 05, 2007 @ 3:28 PM
Is this temporary? Changes are the only constant thing in life. A change may be something that we ask for or it may be what we never wanted. Unexpected yet we’d to move along, and to only undergo more changes in the way. Well, the first few days of school have just passed by like this. Everyone looks sort of different, their hair’s different etc cetra. But, they are still the same person. Passing by those familiar faces in the corridors, yet I still don’t know them. We share smiles, but it comes out all so forcefully. I feel more and more lost, and trying to distant myself, away from the crowd. My CCA is gone cos the teacher is leaving the school. Perhaps this will be the best for me, the teacher and everyone else. Seriously, I don’t know or maybe I don’t know what to feel. Sometimes, when you finally get what you wanted all along, the joy isn’t as good as what you’d expected. I guess im used to school already, physically or mentally. It’s just funny how on the first day of school when the principal is giving a speech, your mind is running through thousand of things, worrying this and that. But as the days goes by, you are already neutral to that same feeling. Everything’s gonna be the way it is before the holidays even started. The only comfort I find is that with the home room system removed, there is more time on my hands and I can do much more. Save those little precious moments of life. Im settled comfortably in the corner of the classroom, in my own quiet world. Is this an understatement? There are loud noises buzzing around my ears; many distractions everywhere. I laugh at the silly things people say. I listen to what they offer. But in the end, it all just fades away. I dont like going to school a bit. But I can’t opt out, can I? And, this is just one of the junction in life. Something I need to accept and understand, and there’s so much more for me to learn. As the weeks progresses, the workload will of course pile higher and we’d be gasping for air. Biology re-assessment is due in 2wks time. Everything’s moving too quickly as I struggle to catch up… Something less mind-boggling… it’s the mini weekend already! And I’ve planned a whole list of things to do. For me, it’s time to take some time off and do some mini shopping soon! And you should know how much I love weekends. Enjoy yourselves too! And please for god’s sake, I hope my weekendon the 20th and 21st of Jan will be pretty available cos I can already picture myself cramming freaking bio stuff in my brain…PLEASE. But I have a feeling that something that im looking forward to will fall on either one of the two days. Yes, Im this unlucky. Hah. You and I, we are all different. |