|
Just me. ![]() Other days, I am.
archives March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 March 2010 credits skin by: Jane |
Saturday, January 06, 2007 @ 4:43 PM
rantings~ Well, so much for starting the day right. But,hey, I did some history hw before 10am. *glees to self* You know smthg, yesterday's going out proved to be a waste of time, couldnt get what I want, and only to feel uncomfortable throughout. Yes, Im weird. I hate and like going out. So after atempting some history questions earlier on, my true self got the better of me(which is the slacking side) and I did some photoshopping stuff. It has been ages since I played with photoshop so the skills gets kinda rusty you know, the end result is somewhat...... Yes, I believe I never mention this here before- I love eating like LOADS! I wont feel happy till after dinner cos in between, I feel empty. Everyday, I'll plan what to eat for each meal. And before sleeping, I will be thinking of tomorrow's breakfast. That's how crazy I am. hurhur. There was one point where I'll record all these down in a little book of what I'd consumed in the day. It got kinda boring after a while(I eat almost the same stuff everyday!), so I chucked it aside. *chuckles* Ahh..... Im sure everyone loves eating too! Dont you? Okay, i better stop before I get even ridiculous. See, even my food is telling me to off the comp now.... =/ hee. * Yes, something funny to share that happened in class. Someone was eating the chicken biscuit and then the Chinese teacher thought that he had smoked. Everyone laughed like lunatics upon hearing it. *laughs in quiet amusement* * And like a slap on the face, I remembered that I still have tons of homework to be done by tomorrow night. 1english compre + 2 summaries.. Maths!!!(tt was hol hw actually), and tidy bits of history structured essays and a source based questions. Okay, really gotta start now otherwise im gonna fret like mad. And finally, Ive flipped through the wendy clarke’s modern history. I can just die. * I feel really relaxed today..going to jog later (guilty of my dinner) ~tada! |