|
Just me. ![]() Other days, I am.
archives March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 March 2010 credits skin by: Jane |
Saturday, January 27, 2007 @ 11:28 AM
Wallowing In Wondrousness Mood: half awake Yes, it's the 27th already. 6 days after the 21st. Currently, im struggling to stay afloat, juggling with school work and the shortage amount of time I have in my hand. Time is really running out. Not mentioning, keeping myself awake throughout the week. Yesterday was a rather uneventful Friday in school for me. (All thanks to that bio related person). Anyway, let’s brush off all these unhappiness aside first. Yes, I am going to blog about that fun-filled day… *smiles blissfully to self* Dropping off at downtown east, we trundle off to Aloha Loyang under the blistering heat. Little did we know that it was a rather long walk to the designated place and by the time we'd actually found the place, sweat was dripping on our faces and backs. (ewwww for that, but anyway let’s get back to the point). Luckily, we had our friendly tissue papers with us, so it kinda saved the day. And yes, we were elated to see the guys there already, busy in the kitchen. I spent the rest of the afternoon cooling down and just enjoying the presence of the guys and my friends. And, basically, we were just cam-whoring to entertain ourselves. Was really enjoying myself being silly and just standing around together, forming right angles or whatsoever, and just looking at what others were doing. We were constantly bursting out in a heap of gasping giggles watching the vcd that contained the guys' previous rehearsals. So many fond memories were flooding my mind then. However, my knees were aching from all the squatting down though. And, after that we decided to take a little breather out of the house, taking more candid shots. Ps. with the car too. d= Dinner was warm and yumptious. Tried the curry that was prepared by Andy’s mum and which he said he helped in he stirring, not bad actually. Popped in a few chocolates too. Yes, that was the nice dinner I was burbling about. After which we had some heart to heart group talk, which also had a sprinkling of giggles shooting out from every corner of the room now and then. My initial worry of not being able to stay on longer was soon replaced by hearty laughters. By ten, my energy was level was fast running low but I tried maintaining the yes-im-still-hyped-up look, which under the circumstances took a huge amount of effort. Anyway, it was just sheer tiredness on my part so I remained silent. But still I was contented at that point of time. And Andy was nice enough to walk us out to the main road. Soon enough, with the help of the cabby driver, I got home safely and immediately plunged into bed. (ok, not immediately, but after I washed up and stuff) This is getting real dry so here are some pictures to spice up this post. PHOTO GALORES BEGINS HERE! ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ^i was already so tired then, so no image lar. |