Just me.


Photobucket

Some days, I'm not.
Other days, I am.



archives

March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
March 2010
credits

skin by: Jane
Sunday, February 04, 2007 @ 6:22 PM
Another Sunday gone...

mood: still cheery
music: Will you marry me today- David Tao feat Jolin Tsai (this song is sooo cute)

I was proven right when I said yesterday will be one wasted day, but nevertheless it was fun-filled. Flag Day was so so, but the freaking thing was we had to wait for about 2hours for the freaking organisers to come. Anyway, I still went around enthusiastically asking for people to donate. tho some just pissed me off.(altho they must have thot the other way, but whatever). But mostly, singaporeans are still compassionate lar..

Later on, rewarded myself by having lunch at kfc! (= By the time I got home, I was feeling very weak. Wanted to sleep but was appalled at thought of over-sleeping. What's there to sleep anyway when I already had my 6hours of sleep yesterday and by just walking around toapayoh central? So, I just sat in front of the mirror and spaced out.

All these happened when my energy level was still up...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
this really compliments my height.. go figure =p

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
now showing... ?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
our new found friends...who apparently doesnt look quite like us...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Dont bite me, Im just trying to be funny
*

Okay, time to get ready to leave the house! So I braced myself and headed to youth park with light foot steps though my heels were killing me. When we were at the traffic junction, ishi was already performing. Like a bunch of lunatics, we dashed across the road. Too bad he was almost done with his solo, which meant we missed most of it. Anyway, was really happy to see him and he looked really good. Hadnt seen him looking this cheerful in the longest time? Maybe...

Next, jiajia, my sis and myself headed to chinatown. OMG! It was so buzzing with people doing CNY shopping and Chinese new year songs were filling the night air. Or rather the noise and the clatterings of passer-bys. So, we waded through the crowd with much difficulty and much pushing were involved in the process. Oh, yes, i kept my eyes peeled to the ground.. guess why? ... I wanted to see if I was lucky enough to find wad of notes somehow. Maybe, this is my lucky year, you know. yup, you see it's the year of pig that welcomes xiao zhu's arrival! Hey, reminds me that i will be able to see him real soon! Anyway, Im digressing so let's get back to the point... Orhhh..of course I wasnt so lucky, so I didnt went home richer, only poorer. but still happy! =)

Had loads of fun spazzing, and cam- whoring again! We were pretty demanding to those kind souls who agreed to help us take photographs! Thanks again! Was really busy absorbing as much of the CNY atmosphere as I could. Once in a year kind of thing.

Only when we thought of our dinner did we bear to leave the place. Hahaz, food's still more important. =p

Back to that night.....

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Welcome to Chinatown!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
See..so many lanterns!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
but nothing beats the crowd

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
spotted us yet? =p

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
We are oh-so-enjoying ourselves!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
in the mall, there's a crowd too! spot the lion!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
just posing..

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
at attention.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
we are the next ambassadors for some travelling agency!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Even when resting, we are smiling for the camera...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
um, the clothes, not us

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
and truthfully, we still havent got enough of posing...

Oh. now for the cold harsh reality- there's school tomorrow, and the rest of the days that follow, till weekend! GROANS! I will try my best to be happy throughout and keep my energy level high till i see xiao zhu! FINALLY, 2years((= SCHOOL's BAD. mortifying, murky, moving monday. chem test . physics test. history test.ss test. cca. Oh horror of horrors! nevermind. these are all the little distractions in life. I must not drift too far away....

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
you make me feel.... ^^