|
Just me. ![]() Other days, I am.
archives March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 March 2010 credits skin by: Jane |
Monday, February 12, 2007 @ 7:22 PM
Bloody Shit Arghh.. I,um.. I think I am having a bit difficulty breathing. It's like something's pressing down on the chest and I really have to take massive breaths in order to breathe properly. It always happens. Stuff like this happens to me, not because I want to. I wonder if there's something wrong with me but then again I doubt so cos nothing usually happens after these encounters. Just something that comes and goes. Hopefully, that is the case. Today, I am going to just vent my frustrations here. It's not good to let hatred build up inside our body. What if, one day, the last of thousands of small things, tips the balance, or something totally massive that just blows up the circuits.Anyway, yes, I didnt like school today one bit, not a bit. I dont know why, but I just dont see the goodness of everthing/everyone around me. If there even is. I am not myself in school. Just some disguised fool that I pretend to be. I dont care actually what people think. The thing is, I really dont. but the irony of it is I let some of what they say affect my mood for the day. But at the end of the day, Im just going to let all this down and just move on cos there isnt much use brooding over all these unnecessary comments. Anyway, who knows what's right and not? Talk about acting guilty, I did nothing just now... I must've had a bloody great big flashing arrow pointing at me. How I idled the whole time away. Then again.. I can always start now. So yeah, see you around. |