|
Just me. ![]() Other days, I am.
archives March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 March 2010 credits skin by: Jane |
Monday, February 26, 2007 @ 7:57 PM
cute little thing Okay, for the past few days, i have been trying to stay positive always and i guess I’ve succeeded. Rejoice! Im trying to study with a right attitude and got myself into believing that it is fun! It is, seriously. Hah... Firstly , it really scares me to witness and personally experience how everything is moving at a superfast pace now, and I cant really afford to scribble away any more of the free and precious time i have on my hands now. Im learning time management in short. In class, people are still not seeing the light and not feeling the rush of the impending tornadO. Sadly, up to this point, teachers still have to drill some sense into us, yet to much dismay. Next, hah, this is 101% about school-related stuff! It has been ages ago since i had one teeny segment of the post that is about what's happening in school (cos school is SO boring to ME, what's there to blog man!). So, here goes the most recent update! issue01: (okay, shall deal with the more important stuff first...) NEW VP. Seriously shit, i hate that guy. He's grating on my nerves. Nevermind his English, Im talking about the way he's trying to control the student population. He behaves more like a DM, failed one obviously, and here he is, trying to throw his weight around-"Beattyians this is for your own good. You may not see the effect of this now(the movement of to-and-fro between the hall and classroom) but in the end it works. I've tried it and it has proven effective." Oh well, good luck and hope you suceeded in your flawless plan, VP NO II. issue02: I flunked two tests horribly. Am contemplating to reveal the 'amazing' score. Okay, it'll do just good for me to know and to take action against it. Ive heard not to tell others your trouble as 50% actually dont give a damn and the other half will just feel that thankful that that's not their problem. Enough said. And my recent math test is probably going to be a big hoo-haa too. issue03: Homeworking in school's library. Proved to be effective when your good friends are not by your side, only your good ol' sis with you. Oh, the peace and serenity of it all. Another tip, always welcome the acquaintances. They shut you up except for occasional questions. Just today, I was doing principles of accounts with Sylvia when someone came to sat with us. She was taking a math test and most of the time, silence hung around the table. We did our work diligently and managed to exchange a few words. It’s ironic how people tend to behave in spite of themselves in the presence of someone you aren’t familiar with yet at the same time, how easily you can voice out to that someone. Weird isn’t it. I think I’m also one of those who are clever to pretend and hide actually. issue04: Shucks! Temperature taking tomorrow..(Okay, this is probably how the VP managed to gather so much contempt from everyone towards him but all that aside.)Not a big deal too. See what I mean when I say school is superbly dull and uninteresting. And Sports heat 2 the following day. I think im the slowest anyway. Heh. Hope my shoes will be promising on that day. *vividly recalls a mortifying experience 4 years then*-one side of my shoe flew out literally and things were so awkward. *Shudders* I hope I don’t fall or drop the baton or whatever worst-case scenarios you can think of. Okay, im probably overreacting. Nothing will go wrong. YES. My little fingers are over exerted for now. Kind of need to catch some winks soon. Don’t laugh, it’s never to early to turn in for the night. And let’s see what’s for breakfast tomorrow….. Gone are the days of mutts and mittens. Hello Cabin. |