|
Just me. ![]() Other days, I am.
archives March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 March 2010 credits skin by: Jane |
Sunday, March 04, 2007 @ 8:10 AM
The email the following is an extract from Room One Nineteen by Luke Keioskie. e-female From: Cynthia Dahl <cynfulgirl@hotmail.com> To: Fanke Toliver <fameandfortune@email.com> Subject: back to school (sigh) Date: Mon, 29 July 2002 00:07:49 Hey Well I finally made it back to uni no thanks to you (heehee) that party you had last weekend was way too big for innocent little me (ps did you get that Swedish guys number????????) I've moved into my new place. it's cool our balcony overlooks the water..i don’t know how I’m suppose to concentrate on science with a view like that to look at all the time My new flatmates are nice (well the one I've seen is at least) gotta go fill you in more later Love ya cyn ________________________________ From: Cynthia Dahl <cynfulgirl@hotmail.com> To: Fanke Toliver <fameandfortune@email.com> Subject: crazy shit Date: Wed, 31 July 2002 00:08:51 Hey you I finally met my new flatmate Cassandra last night and what a crazy psycho bitch!!!!!!! She sleeps all day and doesn't come out of her room for any reason at all..the phone rang for her and I knocked on her door but she told me to fuck off (can you believe that??) but she finally came out at 8 and she was dressed in total back and she had on this hideous makeup that made her face all white..i made some crack about it and the other flatmate dave laughed but Cassandra gave me this bitchy stare..i think I'm gonna have to keep an eye on the bitch Uni is going well (I am all over the place) and I've got my eye on this boy is my cell biology lecture (he looks just like the guy from Buffy you know who I mean) so I'll let you know how it goes (hold me back girl!!!!!!!) gotta go write back soon cyn ________________________________ From: Cynthia Dahl <cynfulgirl@hotmail.com> To: Fanke Toliver <fameandfortune@email.com> Subject: oh my god Date: Sun, 4 Aug 2002 00:11:59 You wont believe what just happened to me..i had to rush over touni to send this email and its really late at night so I have to be quick..that bitch Cassandra came home and I was working on my metabolism assignment due in tomorrow (I know I cant believe we have an assignment already I'm freaking out!!!) and that freak Cassandra comes in and turns out the light on me!! I said what the fuck are you doing and she said shes having some people over for a party and I wasn't invited..can you believe that????? The nerve of that bitch to kick me out of my own lounge room so she and her sick friends can get together and have a depression session!!!! You should have seen some of these freaks Fam..none of them could ever get a boyfriend that's for sure I cant wait to get home and see what a mess they made of my house and I just know I'll be the one who has to clean it up Cyn ________________________________ From: Cynthia Dahl <cynfulgirl@hotmail.com> To: Fanke Toliver <fameandfortune@email.com> Subject: the sick bitch Date: Tue, 8 Aug 2002 00:10:29 Hey girlfriend Ive been talking to dave (my cool flatmate remember???) and he says cassandras been kicked out of the last few places she's lived in cause shes so weird and has all these strange little fetishes..he says she never comes out during the day and she only ever takes night classes which means she’s never gonna finish her degree (in whatever it is i don't even know) dave says she eats her meat like raw and never cooks it and she only drinks this weird wine she gets delivered by one of her freakshow friends Dave and I were talking about how to get rid of her and he said its not bad and I said it was and I eventually talked him round anyway its only a matter or time before cassandras out I gurantee it miss ya cyn girl ________________________________ From: Cynthia Dahl <cynfulgirl@hotmail.com> To: Fanke Toliver <fameandfortune@email.com> Subject: Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2002 00:10:29 Cant talk long..am late for lecture..can you send me your uncles phone number the one who is a priest..I need to talk to him about an assignment Love ya cyn ________________________________ From: Cynthia Dahl < To: Fanke Toliver <fameandfortune@email.com> Subject: Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2002 00:07:16 Haven't heard from you do you have the number????? I really need it Fam..i'll explain later ________________________________ From: Cynthia Dahl < To: Fanke Toliver <fameandfortune@email.com> Subject: trust me Date: Fri, 16 Aug 2002 00:09:03 Fam I don't know what your uncle told you but its not like that at all..i need you to trust me cause I don’t think I believe it myself (oh and by the way I can't believe your uncle laughed at me..that was way harsh) I cant tell you the full story yet but I will tell you that I accidentally (on purpose) went into cassandras room the other night when she was out..you should have seen the freaky stuff she had in there!!!! Upside- down crosses and those Egyptian symbols you see on necklaces you can buy in goth shops and the whole place was black like she had painted the walls and there was a curtain across the window to keep the light out I'm not gonna tell you what dave and I think cause you wont believe me but all you need to know now is that I’m handling it and pretty soon Cassandra wont be in the house any more ________________________________ From: Cynthia Dahl <cynfulgirl@hotmail.com> To: Fanke Toliver <fameandfortune@email.com> Subject: Date: Fri, 16 Aug 2002 00:09:12 okay i can't wait to tell you so I'll tell you right now you see I managed to get some of her blood.. when she came out the other night she accidentally cut herself on a knife when she was cutting a piece of steak and I managed to get some if it on a bandaid,,I took the blood to class and had a look at it under one of the big microscopes in the labs and it was the weirdest blood I'd ever seen I’m talking strange ..i gave it to my lecturer to look at and he says there’s something wrong with the white blood cells or something and whoever my friend is (which is the story I gave him so he wouldn't get suspicious-I'd never call Cassandra my friend for real!!!!!) whoever my friend is they should see a doctor cause it could be bad for them like a disease or something its gonna be bad all right like I said I need you to trust me Fam..dave and I are gonna sort it out tonight we've got some supplies like stakes and stuff and we’ve got all we need..that sick bitch that she is wont be bothering us any more that’s for sure crazy psycho sick bitch slut love ya cyn ________________________________ Transcript ends. Catalogue number 238960#37857890 Entered as People’s Exhibit C in the Commonwealth versus Cynthia Louise Dahl on the charges of Murder in the First Degree, Conspiracy to Commit Murder and Torture. Entered as People’s Exhibit F in the Commonwealth versus David Peter Mansfield on the charge of Accesory to Murder in First Degree, Conspiracy to Commit Murder, Manslaughter and Torture. |