Just me.


Photobucket

Some days, I'm not.
Other days, I am.



archives

March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
March 2010
credits

skin by: Jane
Wednesday, March 14, 2007 @ 7:25 PM
THUMBS DOWN


Oh. Im definitely feeling so much calmer now.


I had a toe-curling awful time doing physics practical in the lab earlier on. We were supposed to plot some freaking graph of Sin i against Sin r, and that was when I nearly, i mean almost, breakdown.

Panic rose rapidly in me, i couldn't seem to find the co-ordinates and all. By that time, Syl was already done with hers and she offered to help me keep the apparatus. However, at that time, i was already losing concentration and was blinded by frustration , so a little unintentional nudge from her made me so fury. I swear I had never felt so pissed off with anything like that before in school, and it's because of something that was within my ability.

You should have seen how I looked just now, so screwed up and almost ready to have big,hot fat tears pouring down my already scunched-up face.

And I couldn't find my mechanical pencil at one point, that made my blood boiled more and it turned out that mr wong took my pencil all these while.

Okay. So I managed to complete the task after like 1234678 hours after all . Phew. But it was indeed a bad experience! I wish I could be abstained from doing practicals permanently. I'm a loser. Yes, i remembered how i was mixing all sorts of different chemicals so ignorantly into a test tube just for the coloured effect and not following the lesson...but at least i did mused myself..

And thanks dad for his sweet sweet ribena drink! (= it was real sweet!

Anyway, my holidays wasnt going as what I'd planned. Damn.

I hate practicals.

'Kill two birds with one stone'

You'll be the bird and fly away, I'll be the stone.