Just me.


Photobucket

Some days, I'm not.
Other days, I am.



archives

March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
March 2010
credits

skin by: Jane
Wednesday, April 30, 2008 @ 10:46 PM
The Sudden Fear Of Losing You

Although it isnt quite the weekend or the term break yet, but yay! You just don’t know how happy I am to know that I don’t have to go to school tomorrow!

*squeals for excitement like a deranged woman*

-

Not that school is a nightmare or anything, in fact, I think I am enjoying it. So many nice people around me, it’s hard to not feel loved =P Ah, talking about school, I had this short interview just now for the cya. And one of the cuter question they asked was ‘If you are selected, are you willing to pin up your fringe?’ Feels like back then when I was in sec schl, where ms pearly lim would often threatened me with life-threatening words if my fringe fell over my brows. But this is like so different, I will die to have my fringe pinned up then to not be selected. Hmmm. But then again, if I don’t get selected which I bet I wont, considering the fact that I answered the questions so lamely, I wont be too disappointed. Getting selected is just a bonus,and not getting doesn’t mean the end of the world. See, im like super positive these days!
Yes, Im going to be adventurous and try for SP adventure club too!

-

And I felt closer to my cute friend today, next time I shall share with you my darkest secrets if I even have any and sorry for your ears if I do have cos they are probably so dead boring. Hee. And I think that you are a very strong person. =) you shall be my newest ‘idol’. muahahaha.
EDIT: yes. we love to wave! wheee! we were like frantically trying to locate sylvia in the auditorium and after much straining on the eyes and necks, we spotted her! And we WAVED like every few soconds! *beams*



-
Alright, im going back to doing whatever I need to! Omg. Projects are just so fascinating. I can just look at them for hours. Yes, just stare at it. And i feel fat these days! Been eating too many sweeeeeeeeeeeeet stuff! But, i shall not give up! okay. im being ridiculous now. bye. it's going to be 12am. and my holiday is starting in 2 mins. good night. why does it feels like i am never gonna stop typing. yes. im stopping. okay. NIGHT! =)
=
-
-
-
Sometimes, some words are better left unsaid.