Just me.


Photobucket

Some days, I'm not.
Other days, I am.



archives

March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
March 2010
credits

skin by: Jane
Friday, June 13, 2008 @ 1:55 PM
Cherishing the Thoughts...

mood: extremely lazy
music: Stop and Stare- One Republic

-
Woooooosh plus a couple of blinks and im once again back home. My 5days 4 nights trip onboard Superstar Aquarius has officially ended. It was indeed a blast, I must say, though there were a little rough moments. Argh. Those were absolutely horrid, facing the vast and dark choppy sea with eyes brimming with tears that were ready to spill anytime. Well, luckily there were much more of the happier times where I got to know DTRM 05 better and to laugh, share, care, shop, rehearse, play, stress, eat, eat and yeah, EAT together. Talking about food, I think I probably gained a few evil pounds cos there were too many goodies and I wasn’t exactly able to practice forbearance.. Oh my goodnessss.

-
- Photobucket
^Get what i mean and this is only the first dinner i had on board.

-
Now that I try my best to recall what I did the last few days, Im stuck. Seriously. I guessed I did something like learning more about the operations on board the ship which hopefully is sufficient information for the project! ROTTING IN THE CABINS. Freaking myself out by listening to endless ghost stories. Pathetic attempts at salsa. And hanging out with some of my classmates just to plain chat. Over unnecessary stressing myself out for the class performance with the sounds and lighting part though I think 05 did a pretty neat job! missed sunrise. Watched tv(xiaozhu). Heh. I sound like I have no life. Oh yeah, how can I forget this. I cant believe that I (plus majority of the class)watched the whole performance of Journey of Admiral Cheng Ho. It was not as disgusting as I thought as I must admit that I was fairly entertained by some of the acrobatic acts and a particular performer.=p GET A LIFE SHARON!
-
And Phuket wasn’t as hopeless as Penang. There were a couple of European kids plus slightly above the age kids. Omgxz. Such eye candy. Shopping and bargaining at the open market near Patong Beach isn’t as fun as imagined. I’d rather the shopping mall and aircon any day. I got myself only a dress and some misc stuff.
!
Alright, my eyes is pretty much hurting from the chunks of texts and it’s gonna take forever if I slowly narrate everything.(like im bothered enough anyway)
!
So, time for images and it’s all pretty random I guess!(if it even helps) =D
And after day 2, my hands were pretty much free cos my camera sort of died on me.
*
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
- A


Photobucket
-
Photobucket
^Jo and her pretty camera

d

-
Photobucket

FYI, the sea breeze was wonderful. in fact, it was really really strong.
-88-

-RANDOMMMMMMMXXZZ
Photobucket
I look stupid with the life jacket. Hoho.
-
-

Shift of paradise. I am going to devote my remaining time to study and be constructive. Must not go out(unless for CIP). Don’t ask me out, anyone. Hee. STATS. I am going to try and love you. And I just realized it’s Friday the 13th today. All the more I should stay at home. -smiles gleefully-

,,,

Since, sharon is in a good mood now, she shall reply to tags!
-
*

to jared-
-waves- Im finally here to reply and wash away the floods. You must be relieved that im finally back right, cos it means that you wont have to tag here everyday! =P haha. yes. i did have tons of fun and food! And im seriously very happy that you bothered to tag here the time when i was gone! =D
-
to syl's good friend-
hello aisyah, i believe, if u even check back here again, sharon is always welcoming you! haha. i also <3 pineapple cheese pie!
=D
to syl-
TLM is indeed a heaven on earth. omgzx. i still think that cute little angelliic creature we saw on the bus is incomparable to none. and pls update your blog as often as you go online!
-
to JT(the way you want to be addressed here right? =p)-hee. im back for more than 24 hours already! And i shall wish you all the best for your car theory test here!! =D blog more kkkk! we shall be your loyal readers plus taggers! =p

--



I’m falling to pieces everytime.
And this time I’m not wrong.