Just me.


Photobucket

Some days, I'm not.
Other days, I am.



archives

March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
March 2010
credits

skin by: Jane
Tuesday, June 17, 2008 @ 12:36 AM
Laughter that Dissolved

I keep thinking how far.
How far we are.
From there.
*
-
Im feeling unimaginably happy. Laughters came easy. Caught Kungfu panda and it's definitely a really cute and highly entertaining movie. And my moral of the story is that cubs are the most adorable.Hung out with really really nice people today in town/bugis. thankyouuuuuuu you know whos.-beams- You can probably guess that im a shopping idiot when it comes to picking gifts. And can you imagine, Im like smiling over nothing now though it's rather inconvenient since im struggling to not have my head bang against my keypad. Omg. havent been up using the comp at such ungodly time for such a loooong time. Reminds me of the-after-Olevel period again. Therefore, people who are chatting with me on msn are insanely wondering for the first time why im still online at this time since my shadow is almost never seen after midnight, according to them. I want more happy, fun and sweet moments and days like yesterday.Oh definitely not including how the mrt train rides screwed me up just now.I got lost in between raffles mrt stop and whats that, ah yes marina bay. The thought of it infuriates me a little. Nevertheless, Im still feeling like someone just paid me the highest compliment ever.Anyway, I figure that today is going to be a dry day since im determined, very very determined, to study my stats material inside out, whatever it takes me.Im praying that it will rain very hard soon. Well, doesnt really matter that much to me actually since i probably will be unaware even if it rains.
Damn. It's 119 in the morning already. Im growing inconquerably tired that my eyes are like garfield's now. Hence, I shall sleep soon. But then again, I have slept so many times you might think i will really be awake by now.
ELE =P