Just me.


Photobucket

Some days, I'm not.
Other days, I am.



archives

March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
March 2010
credits

skin by: Jane
Wednesday, July 09, 2008 @ 5:11 PM
Change My World

^^Alright, I just could not resist putting up a picture of his pretty face. Ive actually a couple of really cute pictures of him but I specifically choose only one cos too much of a good thing may not be that good. Me and my warped logic again and i can't stand the fact that L is so good to look at,(I swear), at least in the movies.
I am so utterly distracted.tsktsk.Oh yay,syl even got someone kind to help us print L's pictures! omggzxzxzxxz. Don't worry, I'll be fine a few days later.
-
However, you may see the rest of the goodies a few days later, afterall. =)
-
Photobucket
-
-omgzxzxxdiessss-
-
Yes. I am back homeeeeee on a wednesday afternoooon! Wednesdays to me are like the official start of the weekends since lessons are pretty laxed, for thursdays and fridays as well. Speaking of which, I have absolutely no desire to attend school on friday. YES. I SHALL SELF DECLARE FRIDAY THE START OF MY MINI WEEKENDS.
-
Pth tutorial tomorrow! Now if that isn't guranteed to give me nightmares, I dont know what is. (okay, maybe stats and econs too) That bad, huh? The teacher is like..... -still thinking of the right word-
Forget it. More phlegm, More friction.
Anyway, i think you should have gotten what I mean. Next week is total Crap week. EC test plus microsoft powerpoint project thingy due and STATS CA2(wth). That's all, right?
-
And I have a feeling I am going to pamper myself again later by watching teeveee and L Change the World! Enthralled that I am done watching Death note 1 and 2 already! A M A Z I N G. Great. Jo just recommended watching another japanese drama, Kurosagi, which looks fairly promising too.My studies can just go back to hell... =)
-
L
=
-
-
L
Too tired to care. Too busy to leave it there.