Just me.


Photobucket

Some days, I'm not.
Other days, I am.



archives

March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
March 2010
credits

skin by: Jane
Friday, July 11, 2008 @ 1:20 AM
Let it Be.

Wee hours of the morning, I am surprisingly still wide awake. (okay not exactly true.yawns) Never expected much out of yesterday, but it kinda blew me away. Exaggerating but true. Many familiar and new faces emerging. I still like faces I know best. =) And I made an interesting observation, people with hair previously black now looks much better in other shades of brown and vice versa. I want a new hairstyle too. Well, I guess I will just have to wait patiently for the long break and then I'll be able to officially do something crazy to my hair.(if i've even the guts).

I felt so much like a little kid just now. A moment I was sulking, throwing tantrums followed by useless grumblings. The next moment I was delighted and feeling all floaty. That was when I saw my favourite person. hahaha. mrKenny!! dotz. He sort of motivated us in a cute little way which is pretty effective. Sylvia and me were like bouncing all the way home and thank god we got on the last train. Walking all the way from marina square to where I stay isn't exactly the most practical idea one should adopt. And Justin was equally nice to guide us home and I feel terrible for wasting his precious time.

GOOD NEWS. my horoscope for 11 July 2008 says this:
Challenging mental work and concentration is difficult for you now. Take a break if possible and just chill out for the day.


Thus said, I shall sleeeeeeeep now. and skip pth lecture tomorrow? =P


-
-


I can’t bear to flip the scenes