Just me.


Photobucket

Some days, I'm not.
Other days, I am.



archives

March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
March 2010
credits

skin by: Jane
Friday, July 04, 2008 @ 6:05 PM
Asking for Miracles

What a joke. I mistakenly assumed 185 for 105, and ended up somewhere in holland drive. I could have stubbornly swore that what i saw was 105. To think I was still gloating over being the only soul, the only lost soul, on the bus. I have resolved to squint my eyes the next time before i get on any buses. I was supposed to have reached home early today since i only had an 1 hour lecture today(and for the next few fridays to come), but I ended up reaching home pretty late.

Finally, after handing up my 'inspirational' essay, I was feeling much more at ease. and special thanks to yiqi for helping me print! Im just so glad it's over and done with, who cares whether I wrote utter nonsense which i probably did. And screw the fact that I (plus the whole of those taking stats) have to resit for our papers again just because of xxx lecturer's ignorance. Like, it's totally being fair to us, i know.

On a brighter note, it's 4 July today, aside from it being Friday (again!) and America's Independence Day, it is also the birthday of someone whom I treasure alot- MrKenny! Since it is his day today, I am going to dedicate half of my post to him (using blue font=p).

Happy 20th to him and I really really appreciate having such a nice, charming, popular, smart caring, witty and sweeeeet friend. He's probably the most dearest brother one can ever have and the bond that we share really makes me yearn having a real elder brother!(not that there are fakes anyway =P)
You know and i think we've discussed this like a million times before that having to meet and to hit it off with each other is all fated. I don't think the others would understand our close-knitted bond.Me and sylvia are so lucky to have known him!

Still remember that positive first impression that you've left us with. And when we're out spending quality time together, my cheeks would often hurt from smiling too much. Thanks for being especially sweet to us. Thanks for always being a solution to our problems and worries. Im sorry for all the trouble I've caused before and for even trying to help me talk to that someone. In the end, you still got hurt and definitely much more unecessary headaches. Now that I think about it, you were really nice to have done all this willingly and I thank my lucky stars to have you enter in my life. When we thought that Kungfu dunk rocked our socks even when everyone else commented that it was retarded! H A P P Y B I R T H D A Y!


--

Remembering till I forget.