|
Just me. ![]() Other days, I am.
archives March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 March 2010 credits skin by: Jane |
Friday, July 18, 2008 @ 2:22 PM
Honestly, I'll never hurt you. YAY! IT'S FRIDAY TODAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! HAHA. such fake excitement. I am more or less done with stats revision, or you can say I had enough of it. Can't imagine how i will fare for the paper but im never too bothered anyway. Finally done with the stupid ppt assignment, oh yay. HAHA. but I think I am in a pretty good mood now cos of my yummy macgriddles meal earlier on and some random event which happened this morning. I made a promise today to my favourite person. We shall meet up real soon and catch the dark knight?! =) More significantly, today's sinling aka my bestest best friend aka little girl's birthday! I have not sms-ed to wish her or to ask her out yet, let alone prepare her gift, such a lousy friend i am. Anyway, she's one of my nicest & sweetest friend(after me HAHAHA) and i love her guilibilty and her generousity. LG!Hope you'll see this so you can praise me the next time round! =P Many rough moments we went through together and more importantly we had each other during the dreadful secondary school days plus the very stressful O level period! Sounds very much like we were being ostracised by the rest. nope, we choose to stick only to ourselves. Gone were those days where we would worry for each other and look out for one another and trying to give each other solutions whenever the need arosed. Never forgetting the days where we went shopping and wore our huge shades in the malls, where we'd always mumble and grumble when it poured after school and we only had an umbrella and when you specially baked for us yummy cookies on our birthday. And to think we had the cheek to skip school when you were waiting eagerly to pass us your full-of-thoughts gift on the very day itself. Sorry for always pushing our 'dates' to a later date when you called to asked us out. September, I promise, we shall get together! I want to do so many things with you all over again! Stay KPH- kind,pretty and happy! tons of loves and misses. MEMORIES THAT WILL BE ETCHED FOREVER. - And the sweetest little girl replied back a message with sweetness filled to the brim. Here's what it says- To my two dearest darling(referring to me and syl), thankyeww. Im so so happy to receive your msg. You know what? I've been waiting for your msg since morning:'( haha. my best gift luh. BFF ;D Time starts to pass before you know it. I think I need to do some last minute studying again. Better safe than sorrry. I know im contradicting my above sentences. =O - - many wrong notices and signs. - - |