Just me.


Photobucket

Some days, I'm not.
Other days, I am.



archives

March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
March 2010
credits

skin by: Jane
Sunday, July 20, 2008 @ 4:13 PM
Keeping Your Smiles.

Suddenly, I have this sudden motivation to blog and this is going to be a very serious post, I reckon.

Anyway, before I go into serious stuff proper, I just checked my exams schedule a minute ago and well, the various dates for the different papers are kinda off but i should be really grateul that i'll have 7 good days to study econs! My pth, accounts and econs paper are on the 19th, 20th and 27th respectively. Oops. And thanks to shuiyu's kind gentle reminder, Ive discovered that we have EC exams on week 18, day unknown. Yes, like I've mentioned to yiqi, I really can't wait for the exams though I'm pretty sure I wouldnt have to wait for long before it's near. Call me insane if you want but if the exams doesn't get to us, then holidays wont either. That's the most positive thought I can think of at the moment. =)

Anyway, a few days back, I was jokingly grumbling to favperson that I did not have any talents or whatsoever except making him happy with my kinda dumb replies. Okay, i know this sounds lame but we'll send really silly smses to each other on random days and the replies I get will have some sort of brightening-my-day effect. Yes, so I was rambling about how talentless I was and he said he could come out a whole list of talents I have. So he did and one of then included hardworking and instinctively, I went, me? hardwoking? is so not true. And the reply back was- THEN YOU GOTTA PUT IN EFFORT AND MAKE IT TRUE. =)

Also, doesn't this sound familiar? =P
Success will never lower its standards to accomodate us. We ourselves will have to raise our standards to acheive it.

yes. isnt that encouraging? I am so gonna study everyday. Thus said, I may have to break the promise that I'm holding on to right now though the heart says otherwise. Im sure syl agrees fully with me on that too. =(

I HATE, HATE, HATE ECONS TUTORIAL 9. I cant understand a shitz.grrrr.
-
-



Would I have done it differently?