Just me.


Photobucket

Some days, I'm not.
Other days, I am.



archives

March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
March 2010
credits

skin by: Jane
Sunday, August 10, 2008 @ 10:24 PM
My Ending. My Beginning. My Last. My First.

Notable things that happened today:

----- ---★ Eyes hurt terribly after staring at the screen for less than 5 minutes.

-----------Suspects:

  1. I am turning myopic.
  2. it’s time for me to put on this friendly looking thing called the spectacles. (which I so do not want anymore. I was practically dying hoping that I need to put on specs some xxx years ago.)
  3. I am going blind. O.O (like don’t be daft. If it were the case, I bet there were much more visual impaired people around me.)
  4. AM THINKING TOO MUCH.

    ★Spend practically the whole afternoon singing and even using syl’s camera to record our singings. I now know the damn reason why I am not cut out enough to be a singer. Because I laugh a lot when I sing. I can’t keep a straight face even for the saddest song. And to think laughing is the second deadliest act one can perform after crying as it seriously disrupts the singing so, so badly. That is the reason why.

    ★Daddy striked 4D! yay! yipeeee! (READ. IT DOESN’T ACTUALLY CONCERN ME COS HE’S ONLY GIVING ME A TEENY PORTION OF IT. PFFFFT. That’s if he’s even giving me any.)

    ★Watched time crawled by. (for the first time ever)

    ★Jogged! Ooooh. How I love that activity.
    Or not.
    Ok. I don’t really like jogging. Just like the idea of liking to jog.

    ★ AM ALREADY DYING TRYING TO START PTH REVISION. =X ( still have 9 more days to be actually brutally murdered by it on the actual exam aka doomsday.)

    ★Had immense trouble trying to spell this word. particuallary? particually? oh shit. i meant particularly. =O

    contemplating on whether my date with msb should be tomorrow instead of Wednesday (like what we have previously agreed on) Pfffft again. Feel like going out tomorrow and at the same time, feel like making it a stay-home-and-rot -with-the-notes day. help me sis.