Just me.


Photobucket

Some days, I'm not.
Other days, I am.



archives

March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
March 2010
credits

skin by: Jane
Friday, August 01, 2008 @ 8:44 PM
Read My Mind.

Music- JAY CHOU’s. (all that could get in my brain at a time, at least)
-
What a gruesomely tiring week it has been and it doesn’t help that my mum is yakking away now, insisting that I have to be polite to people, esp to relatives. =O Whatever that she’s saying does not register in my brain. I don’t know why she’s so affected by a senseless comment of an aunt. oh gosh.

Anyway, the end of a Friday for the week spells relief for me, and many! PTH project finally submitted and CD as well, though I still have to make up for my lost CIP hours. I can see it all unfolding already. ITB’s all that left, followed by exams then holidays! This is going to be so exciting, let me countdown.

18days to the start and 27days to the end.

Pretty eventful week I had, which included a couple of Ups and Downs moments. Received several CA grades and it was pretty horrible, don’t bother asking. Apart from that, everything was looking pretty alright. Okay, I shall attempt to be more elaborative than I normally am to providing more details. =)

Well, before I ramble off, here's a picture we took to be placed on the cover of our pth service audit report! COOL RIGHT! thankyou jo for helping us take such a wonderful shot.-bows-
-
Photobucket
-
-
Aye, yes, I’ve watched Prom Night and it was seriously not of high entertainment value, though we had already anticipated it cos of it’s if-i-could-i-would-give-it-zero-stars review. I shall give up all hopes on watching the Dark Knight despite the awesome feedback. Time to buck up.
OH YES! KATERINE CAME TO FIND ME ON TUESDAY AND WE HAD LUNCH WHILE CATCHING UP! HAHAHA.
~
Wait. There's still more.
On an uber bored thursday afternoon, minsi, jo, yiqi, meifang and I entertained ourselves with this....( feeling a pang of guilt as it was also when halimah was feeling frustrated over our projects =X)
Photobucket
Say, do you get our message?
Seriously, you must be a genius if you got it the moment your eyes set sight on it. =P
-
-
WHEEE! I realised i need to share this: I drank the most unique fruit juice ever in my whole entire life. If you ever go to SP food court 3, try the guava and soursop juice. OMG. try it and you will experience a taste that you probably never imagined you would!
<
3

And MSB had kept me happy all these while. I am still learning to do likewise for you.

-
-
-
So hopeful that topics never end
and the garden tour festival never closes.