|
Just me. ![]() Other days, I am.
archives March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 March 2010 credits skin by: Jane |
Sunday, August 03, 2008 @ 6:14 PM
Slowing things down and speeding things up. - Alright, I have finally, after dragging and dragging, completed my CIP. I think. My worst fears of being sued by the SB director for not being able to fulfill my approved LOA and anthony breathing down my neck to finish my CIP is disappearing into thin air. Crazy thoughts I know. Shall thank YIQI and her friends so much, I don’t know what I would do instead without them. Anyway, we went door to door on the blocks of my territory. Some people are like urgh, just seeing them makes you feel sick. Of cos there were a pretty few nice souls who made our day! And we went knocking on a door of a familiar student, well not quite actually. We were like ‘HI! We’re from Singapore Polytechnic and we’re representing blahblah charity organization’ and froze when we realized that he was wearing a tee with the words Singapore Polyechnic printed on it. Lucky he was smart enough to part with his 4 bucks for the postcard. Hahaha. I saw a cute, cute kitten too. It’s approaching evening already. I still have piles of untouched homework which seems incessant. I wish I had a super memory. - - And you looked at me, like you know.. |