Just me.


Photobucket

Some days, I'm not.
Other days, I am.



archives

March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
March 2010
credits

skin by: Jane
Saturday, August 23, 2008 @ 12:27 AM
Supposed to Be.

Low point of the day-Sneezed like there’s no tomorrow.
-
High point of the day-Screamed my lungs out for SOUL a couple of hours ago. :D
-
-
Which made me realized how much I miss them. Missed seeing them performing. Missed hanging around them. Missed their lame jokes. Missed waiting for them after their performances just to chat/ take photographs with each of them. Magical as it seems that two good years has already passed since the “near glorious days”. And Awi looks really adorable today. Screw the few guys standing beside me who were having the ultimate brainless talk of all. Syl should get what I mean. Zzzzx.
-
And I’m surprised that I have absolutely not a single picture of them on stage(!!) I could never bring myself to return home unless my cam was flooded with their pictures in the past.. AAHH. I should just stop cursing my camera who died on me a few months ago and apparently now my hp is trying to be funny. Anyway, on a much much happier note, I think stella managed to steal( okay, not steal, more likely GET) tickets for me and twin for Monday SB! OMGXZ. Hahaha love her man! THANK YOU. :D
-
Which reminds me that I have one lesser day to mug.
-
And that yesterday was a mug-free day too.
-
Justin excitedly brought me to hortpark, (somewhere near vivo city?), to suffer. *dodges flying tomatoes coming fast in my direction*
Anyway, bet most of you are totally unaware that it is a nature park and that it exists in Singapore. –grins smugly- And the fabulous part of it all that we actually trekked for like more than 2km(??) Was panting and desperately catching for breath the whole time. HAHAHA. The trail is kind of cool and it got further and further from/higher and higher above the ground. Still, it was a great night. (that line was to save myself from Justin murdering me when he sees me the next time) And such a pity that both our hp cameras weren’t night-friendly hence these 3 pathetic shots that we struggled to take..
-

Photobucket
:D
-
Photobucket
it has actually everchanging colours but due to our lack of patience, we lasted only a shot. Wish we had a little more patience though. ><
-
Photobucket
Isnt this such a pretty colour!
-
~
Maybe, lets revisit the place again when we have better quality cameras with FLASH.
-
-
And I guess I got pretty tired by the time I reached home the day before. That my mind was no longer processing certain gory scenes from 4bia which could have had me staying awake all night long. So, today, I concentrated hard not thinking about the movie and failed. I am still thinking of it right at this very moment. Had been persuading syl to catch it for the whole of this afternoon when we were supposed to do something like mmmm studying.
-
It was indeed a blessing that Justin got the timings of Mad About English mixed up and we ended up catching 4bia, a thai movie. At last, a last minute decision that was made wisely. It was such a coooool movie that I wouldn’t very much mind watching it again. Shan’t elaborate lest the spoilers. And it’s definitely WAAAAAAAAAAAAAY better than Prom Night. Really suspenseful and thrilling. Got my heart beating like a bullet train the whole time and it totally caught me off guard at some point of time.
-
Something cool I noticed too was that the person sitting beside me could pass off as my grandmother. Serious. She’s so cool that she has a strong heart and without a companion. Cant imagine watching such a horror flick alone. I’d probably scared myself shitless.
-
Note to self: Shall attempt such bravery act when I am old too.
-
Or MAYBE NOT.
-
Don’t really want to die in a cinema watching a horror film at the age of 60.
That would be like the joke of the century.
-
Ha.
-
It's bad enough that I couldn’t control. Splurged on food again. Grrrrrrrrrr. It always happens when im out with twin. Plus the unavoidable curious stares of passerbys at their amazing discovery that we look so damn alike(?)and the excited tone of people saying this to their friends..OH MY GOD. THEY ARE TWINS. =O
-
-
Yet, at this point of time and stage in my life, I think im unfazed.
--
-

^
-
I dont need a better reason.