|
Just me. ![]() Other days, I am.
archives March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 March 2010 credits skin by: Jane |
Wednesday, August 13, 2008 @ 9:15 PM
The Thrill of Victory. So, he’s the reason why I’ve been crazily trying to follow the Olympics games, particularly the swimming events. I got slightly furious when my mum had accidentally forgotten to call me out to the living room when the man, himself was going to begin another almost perfect race. Pffffffft. ~~~~ *drum rolls*
![]() Don’t know why the sudden interest in the 23 year old of United States, but yes, he makes me feel very inspired somehow. Definitely one of the most phenomenal athletes ever. He has so far bagged five gold medals, on his quest to break an alarming record of achieving eight in the 08’ Olympics. Seeing how he is in a solid shape right now and plus tons of sheer determination, I certainly hope he can achieve his dream! Now I think I’m being meddlesome in other’s affairs, but I shall not make this a post related to S_ _ _ _ _ s. Apparently, I think I am one of the rare few who I know of that is catching all the buzzing action. ZZZZZZXXXXXXX. And, I think it will be cool if I can even float on water, not to mention swim. Yes, it will be….. - Can't bear to eat the smiling candy |