Just me.


Photobucket

Some days, I'm not.
Other days, I am.



archives

March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
March 2010
credits

skin by: Jane
Saturday, September 27, 2008 @ 8:36 PM
Like I Always Do.

I think I’m boiling with rage now cos the face that is starring back at me in the mirror is RED.


Tomato Red.



Nah, I’m just badly burnt by the mid afternoon sun with no proper applying of sunscreen for four funny hours. Where it’s supposedly the avoid-being-out-in-the-sun-at-all-costs hours I know. Freak, Im gonna look so ugly when I get older and I pity my-already -under-nourished skin. And oh no, my skin itches like mad now. Is it a symptom of skin peeling? Ah. Stop the itch, someone.


Seriously, I’m toasted. Obvious difference between the skin colour under my sleeves and not- Red and white (respectively). (At least that’s how I see it. Now all I need is 5 stars and a moon.) Maybe the idea of tanning isn’t that appealing anymore. Heh. But at least my foot/ankle/toes are spared mercifully thanks to my wise choice of wearing shoes. Not that I played much anyway, just chilled out with some rather awesome people to kill time with together.



Photobucket


See, A very silly-looking me looking absolutely like a roasted pigeon, not to mention horrendous with the retainers. Uneven blotches of red and see my nose is badly disfigured. Heh, I shall not sound so superficial. So, yes, I'm shutting up now.


But, I realized a couple of rather dumb things just now.

  • The prepaid card in the spare phone has expired. That means im good as having no phone.
  • I can’t kick a ball for more than 66m(HAHA random no). By that, I don’t mean the ball rolling by itself.
  • I heard that my lips were like white just now. They were afraid that I might faint. =O

  • Tpy to Woodlands by Mrt isnt that far as I remembered it to be.
  • I shouldn’t have rushed like some crazy person for the bus and mrt. If only I had physic powers which allowed me to forsee that I’m one of the earliest person on earth to reach there.
  • And I willingly accepted blame for everything including being framed for meeting up at 812am at AMK. I was damn punctual, even reached at 811am and 833 at CWP. When the latest person came at er, near 11am??
  • Secretly, I’m proud of my talent in waiting for others for hours today and not raise an eyebrow. But having to wait blindly like this for a few longish hours can be a major turn off sometimes, that’s also dependent largely on mood, I’d say.

* *


And Ive got a picture to share.





Doesn't this look all familiar? Well, yeah, you've probably seen this freakish looking object if you've done physics practical before.

A meaningless picture that kicks out so many memories in me and emotions rises too.


I remembered vividly this was taken during one of the special(coughs) holiday lessons to practice on the past years science practical questions.


We were supposed to see through this stupid glass block after poking the needles neatly in place and mark certain points accurately if it could be seen in a straight line. I remembered that I squirmed a lot in my seat, totally unconfident of what I was doing, if i even knew what I was doing. And seeing that everyone else had seemed to successfully done so and happily moving on to plotting the freaking graph, while I'm still stuck as ever, I cried silently to myself. Yes, dead embarrassing I know. But the feeling of helplessness overwhelmed me with such greatness that I wished so badly that I was less stupid and clumsy.


Practicals arent my cup of tea but it somehow makes me feel even smaller than i already am during those bitter hours. And I really cried like nobody's business after the actual Olvl Pract papers. Cos I remembered not leaving my answers(figures) to 3 decimal places even with a million of reminders from the teacher before. I stubbornly thought it was 2 till I reached home. And when the truth hit me, I was stunned for more than a thousand of a seconds and began bawling like some grumpy kid. Another silly day of my life.Yet, surprising, my grade for combined science wasnt as screwed as I was.


Funny how these stupid memories never go away. It's been a year or so. Now that I pen it down, it's gonna stay in my mind till like..............xmas??




Alright, enough ramblings for the day. Off with tissue papers to watch my touching A Moment To Remember.

edit: No, I can't really watch it now.



-

Damn pissed off with blogger html code thingy or rather myself. They purposely have to find fault with the font size thing cos i pasted it from Ms word and hence I apologise for the ugly fonts here and there. It's really getting on my nerves to have to try make it right. But it doesnt come out the right way too. >.<



I know distance doesn’t matter but you feel so far away.