Just me.


Photobucket

Some days, I'm not.
Other days, I am.



archives

March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
March 2010
credits

skin by: Jane
Wednesday, September 03, 2008 @ 9:08 PM
But Suddenly

One happy thought down.

I’ll be lying
if I said I had an awful time with dearest friends just now.

In fact, it had been brilliant. I think it’s like my first time to actually hang out with the other side of the class and my cool friend(hahaha). So today, we had a belated birthday celebration for yesterdays’ babies(sounds weeeeird but whatever). Happy BBD to Wilson and Peter again!(whee virgorians!) And seriously the coffee caramel cake (I think) wasn’t that bad with its unique taste! Ahaha!


One of the good things about hanging out with these bunch of people is that it’ll be the only time where I feel like I’m not as childish as I thought. The other would probably be that I would be able to temporarily chase my dark thoughts away, as far as they could go. I particularly liked it when they were teasing jared about his BarleyBALI trip. Poor him got so fed up that he decided that maybe staying silent was the best way to put an end to the incessant questions. HAHA. Im starting to think im mean afterall, to even have liked that. Tsk.

Later on, I went to library (again), with mark.
I know you’ll erupt into laughters all over again if I said that this time it was a different kid that asked me the stangely familiar question- ARE YOU HER MOTHER?

Too bad you can’t.

Picture this, same classic scenario like the previous time- Sharon is sitting innocently at a cosy corner while burying her head into the thickest book ever.

Suddenly, out of the blue, a kid bounces towards her.


Just that this time,
It's a primary school kid.
Asking hopefully,
Excuse me jie jie, do you have graph paper?


Well, maybe I should start getting used to the very fact that I’ll always have weird encounters in tpy library. Be it when I’m a lone ranger or not.

* * * * * *

Dinner was bad.
Throat wasn’t receptive to the food that was struggling to go down.
My appetite felt smaller than a kitten’s.

Now, sky is loaded with grey clouds, tons of it that you might have guessed that it is pouring.
Rainy days makes me feel vulnerable, I don’t know why.
Then again, I don’t have the answers for most of the questions.
Mood’s pretty rotten now but trying not to let it show.
Though I sort of screamed at my dad went he nicely suggested that I go check out what’s on tv now. Something about a boy looking exactly like Britney Spears. I think that it is just plain dumb.
It HELPED a lot too that handphone charger died on me (for the millionth time) and am absolutely too frustrated to do anything about it.
Maybe, you’ll be lucky to not being able to reach me for a few day or even weeks.

-
-
_
-
And until I do that