|
Just me. ![]() Other days, I am.
archives March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 March 2010 credits skin by: Jane |
Tuesday, September 30, 2008 @ 7:00 PM
Convince Me Not To Needed to do something to help chase my blues away. Hence, me and sis headed down to town to complete a fairly important task. Something we hadnt a chance to do so yet all these while... See, it started all with the popular Japanese drama series adapted from manga- Hana Yori Dango(Boys Over Flowers) 1 and 2. refer to below. ![]() & ![]() The title Hana yori Dango, literally "Boys before Flowers", is a pun on a Japanese saying, "Food before Flowers" (or "dumplings rather than flowers"). "Food before Flowers" refers to the fact that food, being more practical and more necessary to survival, should be chosen over flowers, something pretty but not essential to life. The author furthers the pun by changing the kanji of the title to mean "Boys over Flowers" (花より男子), implying that boys, like food, maybe are a necessity to life rather than a luxury like flowers. Been pondering long and hard about what in the world Boys over Flower means, and finally I'm enlightened. Alright, maybe you are at a stage where Ive lost you. So what's the link? Yup, so HYD received much heart-warming and encouraging responses that it's made into a movie! Well, isn't it damn obvious now? We pampered ourselves silly the afternoon watching this. BOYS OVER FLOWERS THE MOVIE(!!) You know what, I'm assured that every cent that I spent on the ticket was freaking made worth. This is most likely gonna be my favourite movie of the year. (yay!) Such a captivating storyline with an unexpected twist at the end that made me swoon. And I love it when 4 of the rich-ass guys gets together, strangely enough, it tugs the corner of my lips. Many funny bits too. And a tiny bad part about it is that I'm under the bad influence of one Jun's lines. =O ![]() (V) And after this movie, my love for Matsumoto Jun is undoubtedly (re)confirmed. So maybe you're right, I'm stuck in some kind of stupid phase right now, going crazy over hot Japanese actors. But to tell you the truth, i rather feel silly and all child-like than unhappy any time. Yes, I can officially declare that Matsumoto Jun is my newest eye candy. Despite his permed curly hair. =O heh. He'd first caught my eyes on Gokusen and maybe that's a reason why i like watching that so much. So, what now? Oh brilliant, it's high time for me to make my private collection of his pretty face public. There are several good reasons as follows. Firstly, I am very much interested to know if my taste will change anytime soon. -Pictures that half year later, me randomly revisits older posts and comes across this only to exclaim unbelievably, OMG WHO THE HELL IS THIS AND WHY THE HELL DID I POST SUCH FUGLY LOOKING PIXS UP- I'm seriously hoping not, but even if it does happen, im sure it'll provide a good laugh or two for myself. Secondly, that's also to prevent me from being so hard-hit in case my com gets reformatted anytime soon (-touches wood instantly-) cos I had pain-stakingly googled these pictures out and edited here and there. Thirdly and most importantly, Sylvia requested me to blind her with MJ's pixs. (Yar right, you'll know why later on.) Last and finally, I'm feeling incredulous as to why the hell am I providing myself reasons/ excuses to post his god damn awesome pictures up. It's just for my own(and maybe sis's) viewing pleasure. HAHA. It's now or never. Run baby, run. MY EYE CANDY GALORE STARTS HERE. -runs and screams- ![]() ![]() Is he good looking or better than good looking? ![]() KAWAII NEH!! ![]() ![]() unfair. he even looks good geeky. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() The Sawada Shin that we know and love from Gokusen ![]() ![]() Alright, ending off with my fav picture of the lot. ![]() TADA! -wipes sweat off forehead- And I think I looked friendly today cos a few strangers approached me for help. I successfully helped a foreigner(i think so cos of the looks) locate for the book he was having trouble hunting down and he thanked me profusely. Maybe I should take up librarian as my profession. Heh, see, im always not alone in the library even though i am. =O And !@$%^&*, i made another wasted trip down to the stupid service center. Tried to look normal when the person said it'll be ready only in a week or two. Bleh. Neway I must say this before I go, it has been much joy posting this entry up.(though it's solely for myself) (^^) Cheers ~ no comforts to share. |