Just me.


Photobucket

Some days, I'm not.
Other days, I am.



archives

March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
March 2010
credits

skin by: Jane
Tuesday, September 23, 2008 @ 12:51 PM
Black Humour.

strictly not for anti-jay beings

Hi I'll bluntly admit the fact that I havent been obsessing over jay for a decent amount of time. Still remember my craziest over him was during the sec2 to sec 3 period, alongside with fellow social loungers- big cryystal. ellice, june and lorry all in the name of Jay. Isnt that amazing? From 5 strangers to almost 5 (online) buddies. We could go on and on msn the last time but now it's hard to even talk to any of them. Got to wait, till everyone's on holidays which is damn hard to schedule. Sighs. Big Cryystal is taking her Os like super soon? Goody luck! (Heh, I feel so relieved to have gotten past that trying phase and would never ever want to go through it again unless im offered a million dollars. Then again, maybe still not.)

That aside, we did meet one another face to face during Jay's promotional events and they are seriously superb. And to think we had those silly yet exhilarating phone conferences where someone would just scream for no apparent reason and I'll be just hyperventilating.

Suddenly, Im overwhelmed with nostlagia. -sniffs quietly-


-diverts attention quickly back to where i first started-


TADA!

Photobucket



I cant help it but swoon at jay's pictures. It's like I feel like I have known and idolised this person all my life.(sounds insanely fanatic i know) Strange familarity. Anyway, 9 October is the official date for me to fall in love, head over heels with him again. And it's a day for me to look forward to. :D


Photobucket
The tiny little star on his face is love and super pretty hair there.


Photobucket

oh my goodness.-meltz-

By the end of the post, I would have evaporated already since the sun is shinning so bloody brightly.


Photobucket

Wheee.This comes upon Pre-ordering. (Not that Im planning to, am I? but Im definitely tempted enough to get my hands on that not cos Im a genius with solving rubix cubes. yar right, I cant even turn the stupid thing smoothly, but obviously cos it has 6 sides of jielun!!-grins slyly-)

PhotobucketPhotobucket
A little disturbing, jay looks like the joker with the heavy make up face.



Alright, Gone, w/o the wind.
Not even a trace left behind.



Is love only precious when kept in the heart?