|
Just me. ![]() Other days, I am.
archives March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 March 2010 credits skin by: Jane |
Friday, September 26, 2008 @ 9:33 PM
Living a Dream. Munching on several fruits as I type this out.. Damn. I hate typing single handedly. I don’t mean to be a super whinner since I know this is superfluous. But I got to let this out.. These days had been horrid, with this, this and that coming, seems like I have lost a lot of time in here. Seriously, I don’t have any particular issues about the holidays, in fact I love it, just that it makes me feel less purposeful? (Not implying that going to school is) Almost everyone around me is slogging their guts out,working, be it for $ or just to kill time or for the experience, beats better than facing the almost bare four walls of my room. Good life, you may think. Then again, I don’t want to work. This is bad, I now sound like some ultimate spoilt and pampered kid. Or, to put it in a nicer way, it's probably cos I don’t have the sense of urgency to start earning those extra bucks though I could kill to get a better hp with a decent camera. (Speaking of which, I still haven’t got back my Fphone >.<') Now, guess what… I am furiously wondering why I am even bothered to be typing all these out. Side note, I am turning to be a rather dramatic plus movie person(i wouldnt qualify for freak yet) these days. Thanks to my soju and the below descriptions in red are entirely to their credits. Go figure. Im done watching …. 200 Pounds Beauty(movie) • Description: Hanna is the famous Korean pop singer who sing for artises during live performances, unknown to others. She suffers from having extremely poor self-esteem, as she has been ignored because of her appearance. At last, she makes the decision of a lifetime to have full-body plastic surgery. Gokusen(12 episodes) • Description: The story of a young, idealistic teacher who enters Shirokin Gakuen with hopes of making a difference in the students' lives. However, Yamaguchi is in for a rude awakening when she finds that she will be the homeroom teacher of 3-D, the hardest class to maintain in the school. The students have multi-colored hair, sloppy uniforms, and show absolutely no respect to her. The leader of the class, Sawada Shin is lazy but bright and shows some interest in Yamaguchi when he notices that she is very different from other teachers. The students try to bully her to make her quit, but their attempts don't get them very far. What the class and the rest of the school does not know is that Yamaguchi Kumiko is actually the 4th generation heir to the Ooedo Group, a notorious yakuza clan. Even though her family would like her to take the title of Ojou when her grandfather dies, they have accepted the fact that Yamaguchi would rather be a teacher. Eventually, the students learn to respect their quirky teacher because of her devotion to them and opens up to her. S Diary (movie) • Description: On a dreary day Jini gets laid off by her boyfriend with the final note that he was only interested in making love to her but not in a lasting relationship. This triggers the girl’s curiosity about whether her past three lovers were also only after her favors. As a result Jini checks back on her previous boyfriends including Ku-hyeon), an advocate of strong religious beliefs, macho college lover Jeong-seok and inexperienced Yoo-in who makes a living as wandering artist. Will Jini’s emotional journey be rewarded with sincere answers from her old admirers ? Find out as S-Diary unveils its top secret material. All’s awesome but my two favourite votes goes undoubtedly to … 200 Pounds Beauty. Now I know why some people rave over this fab movie for the longest time. Swear it's such a tear jerker. I couldn’t exactly faked for my tears to spill at the end, you know. And.. Gokusen. This particular drama provides such comical relief yet it’s heartwarming plus inspiring to the max and makes damn lot of sense. I'm pretty sure most of us are able to relate with the realness of the story. The students have such characters that touches me and I can’t help but to feel for them. And the cute klutzy teacher is the heart of the drama, with her one track thinking and positive attitude. Im dead sure I m gonna watch Gokusen 2 sometime soon, watch me. @_@ That’s not all. I tried watching Hana Kimi till the sixth episode but gave up cos of rather predictable storyline. Anyway, now i'm trying to get myself on watching I Just Did Not Do It. Storyline's bout A young man is falsely accused of molesting a high-school girl on a train. He is arrested and charged, and goes through endless court sessions, all the while insisting that he is innocent. Doesnt this sound unique? Im really curious at how this whole thing will end. Am afraid I cant last, watching those boring in betweens. =O And am ever tempted to watch KFD. Eh, -Many blinks accompanied by long pauses- Hell, I am indeed getting queerer by the day. Holding on to something, I think I know why. |