Just me.


Photobucket

Some days, I'm not.
Other days, I am.



archives

March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
March 2010
credits

skin by: Jane
Monday, September 15, 2008 @ 11:55 PM
Until I Reach the Door

Yo! Your enemy favourite person is back feeling all stuffed and itchy. Not exactly the best feelings from a holiday aftermath. ARGH. Let’s see how I shall start this..

So, it was another effortlessly sensational trip to Malacca, the place where I have been for almost a gazillion times already. Over the years, everything’s still pretty much unchanged. Which meant the fact that there is a severe lack of technology in my grandmother’s house still remains. The most advance gadgets would have to be the teevee and radio. Not that the teevee airs any fabulous programmes or whatsoever that helps me to effectively kill time. Hence, the radio became my immediate best friend but it irks me that they play almost the same songs every hour, so it was ultimate boredom and sick-face.

The biggest difference between my house and grandma’s is obviously I will never be greeted by such a cute sight when I peer out of the window..
...........
............................
.............

^^ ---

there was supposed to be eleven lil chicks, no idea where the last one went.



Shall cut some slack though I’ll make it a point to bore you with details.
Anyway, some pretty much nothings that happened/ I did:

  • Played cards with Sylvia every now and then
  • Pathetic attempts to exercise
  • Catched up with dearest cousin, ruby.
  • Not to forget, camwhored like mad in the malls.
  • Fell in love instantly with the chip and dale plushies that caught my eyes on jonker walk. They’re a hundred per cent adorable. Shall save up and be their new owner soon. (which is the next time I get back to m’sia which is 5 months later)
  • Dranks loads of ice milo.
  • Dedicated a whole awesome seven hours to burn a hole in my pockets.
  • Marveled in uncontrolled merriment at how cute our pyjamas was. HAHA.
  • Slept for a considerable amount of time everyday. Not quite sixteen hours though. But sleep was generally horrible(plus unbearable and i mean it) with the attack of the mozzies that leave me awake at unspoken times of the night. It’s itching like mad even right at this instance as im typing this.


Oh and the best part about going out in Msia is that no one in the world recognizes me.(except relatives of course). This forms up the perfect excuse of why im looking horrible in every single one of the pictures. The almost relieved feeling of not spotting and familiar faces around is wondrous! Muahaha. @_@ (still the weird girl you know)

And since I mentioned camwhored somewhere along the above lines, be prepared for the heavy images below.

You can still pause and decide whether to scroll down or not. =p And apologies for the lack of captians. Brain's in hibernating mode already.zzz.

-


Photobucket
seee, cute right!

-

Photobucket
at jonker walk^

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
-

-

Photobucket
-
Photobucket
-

Photobucket
^amazing cousin who drove us around that day and saved us from taking the awful public transport in M.
-

Photobucket

-

Photobucket

-

And lastly, my favourite pix of the day:

Photobucket

-

Oh goodness gracious me, I think im done. Finally. Such a mammoth task for this entry to be up. Ahhhh.
-

-

And wished them all away.