Just me.


Photobucket

Some days, I'm not.
Other days, I am.



archives

March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
March 2010
credits

skin by: Jane
Monday, September 22, 2008 @ 1:14 PM
You Know My Story.

Such a cool Monday afternoon accompanied by the light breeze that cools my heart. With a world where everything moved at light speed and everyone mired in ego, it doesn’t really matter if it’s the holidays or not. 3 more weeks to start the whole damn routine again. AH. My break doesn’t feel like it’s taking a break. @_@

Anway, my point of this entry is: BBB Justis gathering the last night.
Which also means that it’s a rather nonsensical/spamz post from me. Sorry I’m going to sound terribly silly with the below.

It was such a foolishly fun night, been long since my nights were filled with stupid jokes and ceaseless laughter. Oh man, I swear I almost missed attending these birthday gatherings for the super nice soul members. Secretly remembers that I’ve yet to miss any Justis’s ones for the last three years. Such a loyal supporter HAHA or more likely it was due to the fact that September seems to be a least busiest month of all. And wow three years gone just like that and the love plus support for them is still strong and im sure many feels that way too. They are the best heh im biased.

We were initially ultra hesitant whether to enter the house so we stood outside contemplating and realized that it wasn’t exactly a smart idea to make a wasted trip all the way to Pasir ris. Luckily, it turned out to be pretty welcoming. –grins-

I like it when the three giants starts their briefing. The feeling to me is out of the world. Sounds exaggerating but it’s the damn truth. So they filled us with details of their lives, progress, current updates and marriages(ha I wish) with too many comical scenes and little jokes added inside. HAHA. Awi’s said something perhaps he wished he could take back. Which was, when I get married, I’ll make sure all of you get invited. Heh. –hops excitedly- FERVENTLY HOPES AWI FINDS A BRIDE QUICK ENOUGH SO HE CAN GO AND MARRY ON THE 6 MARCH 09. And Awi was trying to act really cute yesterday in front of the video camera, which really wasn’t necessary. Ah. Also the secret of why tall people is slightly deaf was revealed last night as well. Which was immediately made as one of the funnier jokes of the night, so you can safely guess that the answer is illogical.

pix credits to stella and this time round, i did some editting.

Photobucket
see, our dear boy is blissfully lost in thoughts...

-
And the excited Justis amazingly blew out the chocolate frosting (hmmm.the thing usually on top of the cake) together with the candles flames. OMGZX. It was freaking retarded but made me laughed till my insides turned. Justis is a funny, funny serious guy who doesn’t get my lame jokes until a few dead seconds later. Aha. Hope they'll find a rainbow before the end of the world. -roll eyes at the melodrama-

What Ive share above are happy thoughts i think, what's not so shall be kept in my heart.

Alright, since I’ve no long term goals yet, I fixed on a few short term ones.
Firstly, I will try and scrimp and save $ for rainy days.
Secondly, since I can’t bleach myself white, (HAHA Andy the bumblebee said his mother did that and encouraged him too which he was strongly against), I shall go tanning. Or maybe not.
Thirdly, no more cutting my hair shorter each time I visit the hairdresser.
Fourthly, get idol's Capricon on the 9th.
Fifthly(sounds like filthy), self reflect.
Sixthly, READ.
Lastly, stop thinking about food cos it'll make me feel fat.


Simple and realistic enough? I think so too. Wheee, and that sums up my post of the day. Sad or happy enough, limited pictures and its all thanks to stella girl. It sucks enough that I can’t even sms, let alone take pictures. =O

Oh, i got a pretty picture of the cake credits to stella again! and syl for edits.

Photobucket

Believe me. It's as nice as it looks. (:
-
-



Love isn’t selfish.