Just me.


Photobucket

Some days, I'm not.
Other days, I am.



archives

March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
March 2010
credits

skin by: Jane
Monday, October 13, 2008 @ 8:30 PM
D.Press

I love waiting for buses, esp oneofive(s)
The fun really isn't when it arrives
Bus waiting really is such a fun process
Peering into the distance every now and then to see if the bus that's slowly(sometimes speedily) approaching is what I'm waiting for
I'll disagree if you say it's such a bore
Often, it's a comforting sight
It's like winning without putting up a fight
Every other buses zoom by except oneofive


Say, don't I seriously have a penchant for staying +ve.
I waited for the stupid thing till there were smoke billowing out of my head.

But I feel like at least trying to stay cheerful most of the times, as much I can. GOOO ME. Feels like a mammoth task for me though.

NEway,
Im tired of ranting of how I'm dead sure my life will be in ruins tomorrow. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.
SHEETZXZXXZZZZZZZZZZZ.
HELPLESS PIECE OF SHEETZZZZ.
Dont ask me why. SECRET. (Though I did blabber to some unfortunate souls)

Then again, maybe I could get used to this all over again.

*
I wanna go to Australia one day! Somehow I know it's gonna be so god damn awesome. Heh.
And I saw this really really cute caucasian kid at a random bus stop on the bus ride home. He was wearing an electric blue GAP kids shirt and was sheltering himself with this big umbrella in the shade. SO CUTE. HAHA. Im feeling silly now.

SHEEETZZZZ. Ive acknowledged myself as The Girl Without the Phone. =O
I can't contact you and you can't contact me. Grrrr. My life is indeed getting better every second.


-goes desperately back to dreaming mode since dreams are free-



maybe just a little longer