|
Wednesday, October 29, 2008 @ 9:58 PM
I...
*
- really really really really really hope my wisdom teeth grows correctly in place. Im scared cos I uttered something stupid without thinking.(help me pray thank you so much! will be grateful eternally)
- conquered OM tutorial- for the first time.
- laughed at dinner table at rubbish words we said.(it's not even funny at all actually now.HAHAHA)
- threw a postcard away(makes no sense to keep it anymore)
- found dozen of cute pictures of EK!! (refer to dp)
- wished I had a bubble gun to play with. (bubbles are pretty)
- ate strawberry yam yam
- felt really silly in a good way
- reached school early (finally for a wednesday 8am lesson)
- counted that there were 63 days left to 2009 during stats lecture.
- got a little bit lost in school
- got the worst seat on the bus (the sun was practically beating down my back)
- am happy for unknown reasons. Maybe it's just those little little teeny silly stuff in life that does wonder in perking me up. (will it last?)
- am gonna tell some stranger on the bus tomorrow that seats beside me(if there is) to have a nice day before I alight. (Wish me luck and laugh at me for having such a ridiculous thought)
- want a costume for halloween! (not that im going to celebrate it though I appreciate treats)
- am gonna try and be professional in the way i carry myself (though being lame's always easier and I doubt I can even carry my heavy self)
- have retarded hand gestures.
Let the happier days continue
|