Just me.


Photobucket

Some days, I'm not.
Other days, I am.



archives

March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
March 2010
credits

skin by: Jane
Friday, October 03, 2008 @ 10:34 PM
Is it painful to learn?

My friday was so much fun. Major pigging out session. I'm feeling terribly overloaded now and my stomach feels like a tornado has just ripped through it. Hearty dinner at Popeyes before proceeding on to Swensens for dessert. And 4 ice cream for three. Tsk. How fattening and unflattering is that? Pity my dad couldnt join us, to help lessen the guilt. And I felt poorly rich today.

Photobucket
I love them though. (^.^)V

I don't like the feeling of being bloated after a heavy meal. Makes me feel super FAT and greedy. -oinks- But I like the feeling of eating, munching and chewing on something nice. Heh. Enough of talking to myself. Enough about food. Food isn't at all appealing to me at this current moment and state.

Highlight of the day was that I finally experienced the majestic Sg flyer this afternoon. Well, frankly speaking, it's isn't even close to great, let alone majestic. My comment on it, like many others who had been on it before, espescially during bright day light, is that it's disappointingly boring. Not that the view was breathtakingly stunning or one that leaves people amazed with wow i didn't know Sg is so beautiful. I rather the amusement park anytime. And I always have this strange thinking that the Sg Flyer is somewhat like the ferris wheel. @_@ Maybe it will be better at night, with a better view of the skyline of the city and with the night lights.

Nevertheless, it was a pretty good 30 mins spent up in air. Did some pretty nonsenical stuff there. Heh. Let the pictures speak for themselves. HAHA. Hell, why does everyone uses that phrase anyway, let the pictures speak for themselves. Shall be innovative and go with Let your imagination take you through the pictures itself. (bleh it sounds even 10000X more crappy and l a m e but it's pretty funny right? HAHAHAHA. Oh shut up. Still not done with talking to self?)

Photobucket
Ps. I love my new way of displaying the V. -grins widely-
And I succeeded in looking really retarded today. Shhh.. There's actually even more embarrassing pixs that I dont dare post up. And I bet 2 cents you can't tell who is who. Feels like we are looking more and more alike. AHhhhhhHHH.


Bloody school is restarting in 9 days time.... ....
-bangs fist on table top and goes into panic mode-

HAHA. i feel so violent these days.


you are not my junk