|
Just me. ![]() Other days, I am.
archives March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 March 2010 credits skin by: Jane |
Saturday, October 18, 2008 @ 7:13 PM
Leaving me stranded What a day it has been today. Slightly depressing. Okay maybe totally depressing. Well, at least till melissa came. She's my saviour. I think I would have been somewhere crying already if not for her surprise visit to my house with the adaptor. Okay, I admit. It had been carefully planned by us all along. muahaha. But we definitely did not plan for my adaptor to die on me so suddenly. This is really one of the worst things that could possibly happen to me. It's driving me nuts. I suspect that there is something wrong with the ac power in my room. Every gadgets seemed to have suffered under its hand. Oh no. And now I can't even afford to rant here cos my battery is dying with every wilted seconds that passes and the best thing is I DO NOT HAVE AN ADAPTOR equals to having super weak internet connectivity which leads to frequent restarting. This is seriously taking a severe toll on me(and sis). AH from 85% when i powered this thing up to the measly 55% left now. Damn. And I still have pictures to post up. Okay shall stop here for words. And thank you so much melissa!
Pssst. can you spot the phone?
We were suppose to do SPSS but we practicaclly did everything else but it. Wheee. Comforted myself saying that weekends should be freed from school stuff. HAHA. Bet my gpa is going to go further downhill with such lame thinking.
And I did what i promised ecneret which was to hug the saddest person I see today. So, I hugged myself. No proof but sis saw me doing that multiple times. Heh. Gosh 30% left now. Im so gonna die tomorrow.
And HAPPY 19th, JUSTIN!! Stay smart and happy! :D
What used to meant everything means nothing now
|