|
Just me. ![]() Other days, I am.
archives March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 March 2010 credits skin by: Jane |
Thursday, October 02, 2008 @ 10:33 PM
One For You Another (holi)day down. Today's a really stressful day for me. (apart from enjoying having listened to Jay's rendition of 你怎么连话都说不清楚 repeatedly. Such rich meaning in it. It's a fairly 'old' song though) Alas, read the below if you're keen to find out why I claim my day as nerve-wrecking. ......... So, i started working on a new graphic this afternoon. Subject's still the same, don't groan, my pretty flower boy. Heh. He's such a joy and torture to work with cos it'll make me smile and my cheeks hurt from all the smiling. Anyway, I happily started everything from scratch at about 1.11pm. Sourced for more MJ- friendly pictures and began scrutinising each and every one of them. Okay. After giving in some serious thoughts, I decided to work with the most friendliest (and hottest) one. -A hour or so later- (A rough but safe estimate) I'm done. Stared hard at it for a few nervous seconds. Something feels weird about the graphic. Like everything feels a tad too messy. Plus I went a bit heavy on those effects. And when I checked back on its initial stages, I carefully discovered that simplicity could be better in this scenario. ![]() Okay, that being settled, I need to tidy up those loose bits. Now I'll need to put the title up and some other little details up... Few more minutes gone and tada... ![]() Just when I thought I'm done with the graphic for the day... I begin playing around with a newly saved texture and to my amazement, I realised that Hey, this isn't bad at all. ![]() Feels so foresty and all with the greenish stuff, right? hehe I can just picture you cursing me under your breath cos I wasted your 111 seconds and more reading this. Photoshop drives me nuts. But nothing is to deter me away from it. Unless school starts. And Ive started on Gokusen 2. No more sawada(awww) but there's still the lovable yankumi and kuma(stars as a special appearance). Plus new eye candy KK yo~~. It's still as nice as ever though I kind of hoped a lot that I would see the familiar faces from before. coughMJcough. Haha. I feel so influenced to eat ramen. @_@ Stomach's making funny noises now. I'm kind of excited for tomorrow. Sg flyer and Swensens with people I love. Yay! * The amount of time never did mattered, period. And to someone maybe it's really time to move on. |