Just me.


Photobucket

Some days, I'm not.
Other days, I am.



archives

March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
March 2010
credits

skin by: Jane
Thursday, October 23, 2008 @ 6:16 PM
Leave me this way

Up Against The Wall

It's over

Look out below
And I'm wasted
I still taste it
Yeah it's so hard to let go
So breathe in now
And breathe it out
The forecast
A car crash
It's looking like another...

Breakdown, rebound
This could be my last goodbye
You cross your heart, I hope to die

And I can't deny your eyes
You know I try to read between the lines
I saw a warning sign
And then you threw me up against the wall
Who said that it's better to have loved and lost?
I wish that I had never loved at all

No rewinds
No second times
And I won't break
I won't waste, everything you left behind
So don't follow
Just let it go
The weather's, been better
Don't let it be another...

Breakdown, rebound
This could be my last goodbye
You cross your heart, I hope to die

And I can't deny your eyes
You know I try to read between the lines
I saw a warning sign
And then you threw me up against the wall
Who said that it's better to have loved and lost?
I wish that I had never loved at all

All the nights you spent sitting nowhere out there on your own
All the nights I waited by the phone when you were going in alone
And all your different faces and all your different ways are making everything a mess
And all I'm saying is that all your different places and all the complications led to this


*

Was feeling about half past dead. I just need some place I can lay my head. I like looking at song lyrics. They never fail to amaze me. The above was by Boys Like Girls anyway.

In Capricon, I'm currently in love with 兰亭序, 给我一首歌的时间(<3),>Oh yes, 乔克叔叔 is a very cute song. The clown feels dejected in the sense that he has to act happy in front of ladies and gentleman to win their favour whereas the cool magician doesnt even have to smile for people to notice him.) I'm still trying to love the other fast tracks though sometimes my fingers just have a liking of pressing the skip button when they come along. Heh. These days instinct tells me to fall into a deep well of silence. Sometimes, it's doesnt really feel necessary to let words escape out. Have you ever felt the same way? You're sliding deep but my brain is still creeping on the surface. The odds of things ever being quite right again are clearly, completely not in my favour.

Ps. imagine the happiness.



I keep it hidden
Close to the surface in sight