Just me.


Photobucket

Some days, I'm not.
Other days, I am.



archives

March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
March 2010
credits

skin by: Jane
Friday, October 31, 2008 @ 10:22 PM
You've forgotten

it's

Photobucket


I'm pretty sure no one cares about it that much, or even know what on earth is Halloween. Maybe it's due to the fact that it's only highly celebrated in countries of the Western World. I wished everyone would be more hyped up and stuff. Ah, it's alright. I get to be happy all by myself! No one to fight with me for candies.(Not that I have plentiful of them btw):)

The day dragged on by today despite me being busy as a bumble bee.(literally)
I feel so accomplished now. I've gathered enough pollen and fed on plentiful of nectar.

Anyway Ive captured shots of my FF(frog face hahaha been so long since I used that acronym) and friends.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

*


And in an attempt to search for pretty pumpkin pictures, here's one I got. -flails-

Photobucket

Pumpkin farms are like WOW and the Little Boy is sooooooooooooooo adorable x10000000.
No one can surpass my love for ek. I'm very sure. They're all mine. MINE. -inserts world domination laughter-

Currently, sis is overly excited about setting up an exclusive YZ club. Only cute and bouncy, blond little heads or people with god like talent like jay qualify. HAHAHAHA crazy girl. She's currently grilling justin with stupid supposed-to-make-sense questions like, read my lips, Name the all boys schools in Sg? @__@ HAHA Im just fairly amused by the whole setup.



Time to rest in my hive. Later~



You do what you want and not what you wanted.