Just me.


Photobucket

Some days, I'm not.
Other days, I am.



archives

March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
March 2010
credits

skin by: Jane
Tuesday, December 09, 2008 @ 10:26 PM
So Slowly,

Ive been trying to repay all my uncleared debts which includes more sleep, more time for myself and the list goes on. But sleeping seems so challenging these days. I'll toss and turn in bed for quite some time and the tick of the second hand makes me feel even more anxious. And in turn, my brain can't relax and the whole freaking routine just plays on repeat mode.

Enough babbling.

I finally got myself out of the house today since last thursday's paper. And when I did, i returned home a pocket lighter. (Cant believe all's burnt on food)

Photobucket

......
Island Creamery is really a nice place to sit and slack and enjoy desserts and icecream... (If you remember to minus away the background music)

Photobucket

And guess what, there's...

Photobucket
(!)
He was furiously making himself busy by running in and out and cleaning whatever he could find.


And my legs are feeling the ache now after being walked for an incredulous distance. (Now Im certain that I dont have a flair legs for shopping) From the stop after Gleneagles hospital all the way to Far East Plaza. ZZZomg.

Hilarious stuff happened on the way. A random person targeted me to help him open a certain compartment of his phone cos he wanted to get the memory card out. And I was giving in my very best shot. After a few seconds, i found myself still struggling with the thing and started laughing and when i slided the phone, the guy and his wife started to panick and requested to have his phone back since i had no better luck either.(Actually truth was he was afraid that I'd ripped his phone apart instead, judging from my careless handling) HAHAHA. actually it's only funny to me i know. But at least i made 5 souls laugh on the spot.

Feels like it has been long that i have a pictureful post and it's all made possible because of my new friend. (Guess!) Okay, not going out anytime soon. Time to feed knowledge to my brain. (CRAPZ)

Oh yar, I made friend with a cute little lamb today outside tanglin mall. Her name is still unknown. But she's still cute. :D

Photobucket
~~


ps. After almost a decade plus a few years living on this earth, Ive found yet another major weakness of mine today. =O

(Not so subtle) hint:
Photobucket

See how the image looks so distorted and blur? D: