Just me.


Photobucket

Some days, I'm not.
Other days, I am.



archives

March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
March 2010
credits

skin by: Jane
Thursday, January 22, 2009 @ 8:14 PM
Out of Breath

hello yes an update from me tonight. Life has been pretty abnormal these days. Sometimes I dont know what to feel.

But anyway, at this very moment, im pretending to be very free now. And im home alone.

So let me share with you some of the food in my house in just a while. Not in my pet's house of course. (come visit dashy though :P)

>>Sidetrack- Lately ive been almost crazily obsessed with pet society forum that I dont have time for anything else. I got pretty lucky the last couple of days but the luck seems to go away for now, so i shall stick to stuff that i usually do. And I cant believe I got a juke just by copying and pasting something off the internet. Her question was Tell Me A Wonderful Festival. This was what I provided her with-

London- World Chicken Festival

Colonel Sander's first Kentucky Fried Chicken restaurant opened in London, Kentucky, host of the World Chicken Festival. Highlights include fried chicken dinners cooked in a skillet that measures over 10 feet in diameter, requires 300 gallons of cooking oil to fill, and can cook 600 chicken quarters at a time. Other features include a cooking contest, chicken eating contests, and a Colonel Sanders Look-alike Contest.
--

That win was awesome but most of the times, I get pretty wasted. That is kind of screwed I know so now Im trying my very best to abstain from the forum. Thank god all the major presentations and reports are done with. Im left with just a couple more and then i can embrace the exams! Can hardly wait for the holidays. Thats just me.

I holidays.



Today I had apples with nuts for dessert. Almost too healthy. (I took damn long to finish the apples)

Photobucket

Aint they cute?
Photobucket

I like Crispy Stuff.
Photobucket

And lastly,
Photobucket
Now you know why cakes dont really appeal to me.


Oh yay, chinese new year in three days time! Going to do some last minute shopping tomorrow night! Wish me luck in finding nice outfits. teehee. I'm not really a fan of visiting though but..... ($_$)


~Till then


ps. acc assessment tomorrow.. HELP
pps. sorry jo for taking home your notes!
anyway here is it virtually!